1. Sprinkle chicken thighs evenly with salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbls oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add half of chicken.
3. Cook about 3 minutes per side, or until browned.
4. Transfer to a slow cooker
5. Add remaining 1 tbls olive oil to skillet, and repeat procedure with remaining chicken.
6. Transfer to slow cooker, and add lemon slices.
7. Combine broth, juice, flour and cumin, stirring with a whisk.
8. Pour broth mixture over chicken.
9. Top with olives and remaining1/4 tsp pepper.
10. cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours.