1. Brown meat, drain fat. Add garlic, parsley, basil, salt, tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Simmer uncovered 30 minutes. Stir to blend.
2. Cook noodles, drain, rinse in cold water.
3. Combine cottage cheese with beaten eggs, salt, pepper, parsley flakes, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Place half of noodles in greased 9x13 baking dish, spread half of cottage cheese mixture over, add half of mozzarella cheese, and half of meat. Repeat layers.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to stand 5 min. before serving.