1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Line a
muffin tin with paper liners and spray briefly
with non-stick spray.
2) Combine flours, cinnamon, baking powder, and
baking soda. Set aside.
3) In a blender, blend the bananas, molasses,
apple juice and vinegar until smooth. Mix the wet
ingredients into the dry ingredients.
4) Fold in the zucchini, walnuts, and sultanas.
5) Divide mixture evenly into the muffin cups and
bake for 20 minutes.
6) If freezing, freeze in individual freezer bags
to pull out as needed.