1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a skillet over medium heat, sautee onion (with spray or a little
oil) for a few minutes, until translucent.
3. Add garlic, cook another minute and then add mushrooms and
spinach. Cook 4 to 8 minutes, until spinach is wilted and
mushrooms are cooked.
4. Transfer to a bowl and add remaining ingredients, stirring
5. Form into 2 or 3 patties and place on baking sheet, lined with
foil and sprayed. (The mixture will not stick together like a patty,
but once you mold it on the baking sheet it will stay firm and bake
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through and crisp on the
7. Top with whatever you like, maybe swiss cheese, spinach,
tomato and poached egg on a toasted whole wheat bun!