1. Into large microwavable bowl, measure cereal,
set aside. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper or
2. In a 2 cup microwavable measuring cup,
microwave brown sugar, butter and corn syrup,
uncovered on high for 1-2 minutes stirring after 1
minute, until melted and smooth. Stir in baking
soda until dissolved. Pour caramel mixture over
cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave
on High for 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
Spread on cookie sheet. Cool 10 minutes and break
into bite sized pieces.
3. Make sure Chex mixture is cool to the touch
(so the candy doesn't melt). Evenly sprinkle
Reese's Pieces and marshmallows (if using) over
4. In a small microwavable bowl, microwave
caramel baking bits and cream, uncovered, on high
about 1 minute or until chips can be stirred
smooth. Use a spoon or fork to drizzle over
5. Microwave the milk chocolate baking chips at
20 second intervals, stirring each time, until the
chips are completely smooth. Use a spoon or fork
to drizzle over snack.
6. Microwave the vanilla (white) baking chips in
20 second intervals, stirring until smooth and
drizzle that over the snack mixture.
7. Quickly sprinkle coarse salt over all while
baking chips are still wet.
8. Refrigerate until set. Break apart and store
in tightly covered container.