* Place in baking sheet inside the oven; preheat oven to 450 degrees
* toss carrots in a large bowl with oil,salt,and pepper, then transfer carrots to the hot baking sheet' roast until lightly browned(5-7min)
* toss squash and onion in the same bowl with additional oil, salt, and pepper.
* add to carrots and toast until tender, about 20 more minutes
* combine broth, honey, lemon juice, 2 tbl. oil, spices, and lemon zest in a small saucepan; bring to a boil
* off heat, stir in couscous and raisins, then cover and let stand until liquid is absorbed, 5 min
* Fluff couscous with a fork and transfer to a large mixing bowl
* add roasted vegetables and parsley; toss to combine.
* serve warm or at room temperature
serve warm or at room temperature
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Moroccan Couscous recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.