1. Preheat Oven to 425 degrees F. In a large
resealable Ziploc bag, combine flour and
chicken. Shake until fully coated.
2. Set up dredging station-In one bowl, add
panko breadcrumbs and in another bowl whisk
eggs and add 2 Tablespoons water. Dip chicken
in beaten eggs, then panko until fully coated.
Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and
season generously with salt and pepper.
3. bake until golden and crispy, 20-25 minutes
4. meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat,
warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and
5. Coat baked chicken in sauce and serve with
ranch, if desired.
0 Out of 5 from
You can add this Crack Chicken recipe to your own private DesktopCookbook.