- Heat oil heated to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and
- Add pepper, seasoning salt, cheese, and
jalapeno to chicken and toss to combine.
- Roll the chicken into 2-ounce balls,
about the size of a golf ball.
- Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs
in 3 separate bowls.
- Roll each ball in the flour, then the
egg and then the bread crumbs.
- Set aside.
- When the oil is hot fry the chicken
balls in batches, Cook for about 2 minutes per
- Remove the chicken and let stand for 3-
- Serve with ranch or with pepper relish