1. Pour Rice Krispies and oats in large bowls.
2. Put brown sugar and honey in a pan. Stir together. Allow to come to boiling. Stirring a few times before then.
3. Remove from heat, add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until mixed.
4. Add wet mixture to dry mixture, along with candy or nuts, mix well.
5. Once mixed, pour into baking pan.
6. Slightlywet your hands and press into the pan for a minute or two. You want it firm so it will stay together.
7. Cut into desired size and put in fridge until chilled, 1 1/2 t 2 hours, remove and let come to room temp. Store in Tupperware or ziplock bag for up to a week.