1. Preheat oven 400 degrees
2. Place the cubed sweet potato and scallions on parchment paper on
a cookie sheet and toss with 1/2 T olive oil. Bake for 45 minutes
uncovered or until it is soft to put a fork into it.
3. Place the pine nuts into a small fry pan and on medium heat until
lightly toasted stirring often and set aside.
4. In a small Bowl place the remaining 2 1/2 T olive oil, vinegar, salt,
pepper, cumin, cinnamon and maple syrup. Whisk well.
5. Place in a large bowl the cooked sweet potato, scallions, quinoa
and pine nuts.
6. Add the vinaigrette and mix gently together
7. Put into the oven for approx. 15 minutes to warm up the quinoa and