1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat a baking pan with non-fat cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the apple butter, applesauce, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
4. Next, slowly add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon to the mixture.
5. Blend until all of the ingredients are moistened.
6. Lightly mix in the grated carrots.
7. Pour into baking pan.
8. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes.
9. After your cake is done cooking, allow it to reach room temperature and then spread cream cheese frosting on top or sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Another option is to use fat-free Cool Whip as a topping.